Friday, August 16, 2013

What is Magic or Mundane?

This blog is about my love of books and reading. When I was a little girl, my mom made sure to read to me every night. I remember being so excited when I was able to get my very own library card, it was the best gift I had ever got. Reading allowed me to travel through different worlds and meet a variety of people of different cultures and countries. I created this little place in the interwebs in order to share my love of reading with others. I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings on the wide variety of books I read - from Russian and Eastern European history to romance novels. I have an eclectic library myself and I want to share a little bit of that with others. After each review I will let you know if the book was magical or just mundane, I hope that in the end you will be able to find a book or two you didn't know was out there and enjoy the delights offered from the authors.
~Darklingfae

No comments:

Post a Comment